How do I begin the process for construction of new service?

If you would like a new service built, the first step is to submit a completed and signed request for new service form. Completed forms may be sent via fax, e-mail or mail and Ninnescah will follow up with you to begin the next steps in the process. To send the form via e-mail, please use the Contact Us page. If you have any questions, please always feel free to contact our office during normal business hours.

How do I transfer service?
If you will be moving out of Ninnescah’s service territory and someone else will take over your service, please call Ninnescah with the following information:

  1. Name currently on the electric account
  2. Forwarding address
  3. Effective date for service transfer
  4. It’s also helpful if you have information for the person taking over your service, including their:
  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone number
How can I pay my bill?

We have several options to help our members pay their bills quickly and efficiently:

  • e-Bill – The online portal to submit a one-time payment directly from your bank account.  Since this is a one-time payment, you can switch between the e-Bill option and other payment methods from month to month.  If you’d like to pay online every month, you’ll need to manually complete the payment each time.
    • Note: The first time you login, you’ll need a copy of your bill to register as a new user
  • Bank Draft – Accounts enrolled in bank draft will automatically have the entire billing balance deducted from their bank account each month, sometime between the 15th-20th.  After the initial set up is complete, your bill will be paid in full each month without any extra effort on your part.  Just give us a call to start the enrollment process.
  • Cash/Check/Money Order – Of course, you’re always welcome to mail a check with your billing stub or stop by the office with cash, check, or money order.
Can I pay my bill with a credit or debit card?
No, we aren’t able to accept payments by card, but you can pay your bill online using the e-Bill feature. This is an online portal to submit a one-time payment directly from your bank account.
What are capital credits?
As a member owned entity, the Cooperative allocates any revenue generated over and above the cost of doing business back to our members. These margins are called Capital Credits and are assigned to each member proportionally, based on their electrical usage.
When are capital credits returned to members?
Capital credits are returned to members over time through a capital credit retirement approved by the Board of Trustees. Until then, capital credits remain part of the capital invested in the cooperative so we can continue to build and improve our infrastructure and distribution system.
What happens to my capital credits if I leave Ninnescah’s service?
Capital credits remain on record in your account until they are retired by the Board of Trustees. Because capital credits are retained for a number of years before they are retired, it is important to keep a current address on file with the Cooperative even if you are no longer an active member.

Subscribe to our newsletter